ABOUT MM'S IMERT, PUNE
Marathwada Mitra Mandal with its 50 years of legacy and scintillating glory in the field of education is one of the most respected institutions in Maharashtra. MM's IMERT is a flagship institution of the group established in the year 1984 with a goal of imparting the contemporary quality education to the students. Teh institution is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune and recognized by the AICTE, New Delhi.
ABOUT TIES, NEW DELHI
The Indian Econometric Society (TIES) is one of the most highly regarded associations of intellectuals and academicians in India and is known for the high quality research output at both national & international levels. It is one of the oldest and largest bodies of professional econometricians and quantitative economists formed in the year 1960 with more than 2000 members from all over India and abroad. TIES organizes annual conference where experts from all over India and abroad participate and deliberate on various issues.
SHRI. SHIVAJIRAO D. GANAGEPRESIDENT MARATHWADA MITRA MANDAL, PUNE
PRIN. BHAUSAHEB G. JADHAVEXEC. PRESIDENT, MARATHWADA MITRA MANDAL, PUNE
SHRI. KISHOR H. MUNGALESECRETARY MARATHWADA MITRA MANDAL, PUNE
DR. SHRIRAM NERLEKARDIRECTOR MM'S IMERT
PROF. N. R. BHANUMURTHYSECRETARY TIES - NEW DELHI
PROF. K. SHANMUGANTREASURER TIES - NEW DELHI
ON FINANCE AND APPLIED ECONOMICS - 2017
The economic indicators across the globe are not showing any encouraging picture. The current economic and financial era is broadly termed as phase of transition. The role of finance is also observed to be rapidly changing with these economic changes. This conference is an attempt to provide the platform to discuss and share the issues, ideas & policies that would provide the possible solutions and discourse.
The primary objective of the conference is to create a diaspora of thinkers in finance and economic affairs. And, also to provide an opportunity to the budding researchers to present and publish their work.
CALL FOR PAPERS
The National Conference on Finance and Applied Economics will be held on 7-8 October, 2017 at Marathwada Mitra Mandal's Institute of Management Education Research & Training, Pune. The theme of the conference is theoretical and empirical analysis on the areas of finance and applied economics. The conference would deliberate on following broad themes, containing both conceptual & empirical work about recent and emerging developments. The areas mentioned below are only suggestive in nature, however the participants are welcome to send their research work across the topics.
All the selected papers shall be published in the book bearing an ISBN Number. Select outstanding papers shall be published in the journal bearing an ISSN Number.
Selection of papers for presentation will be based on abstracts of between 200 to 350 words. Submissions should be mailed to email@example.com in MS Word format, Times New Roman Font 12 points in Italic with margins of 1 inch on all sides and 1.5 spacing. The title page should indicate title. theme, key-words, author(s), affiliation(s), email id(s) and cell number(s). All correspondence shall be with the first author. Acceptance of the abstract implies that atleast one author will attend the conference and present the paper.
On confirmation of abstract selection, authors should submit full papers. The word limit for the same is maximum 7500 words. Submissions should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word format, Times New Roman Font 12 points with margins of 1 inch on all sides and 1.5 spacing. The title page should indicate title. theme, key-words, author(s), affiliation(s), email id(s) and cell number(s). Submissions not conforming to the standard specifications shall summarily be rejected.
Submission of Full Paper: 31st July, 2017 Extended up to: 27th August 2017
Acceptance of modification: 2nd September, 2017
Submission of modified papers: 7th September, 2017
Last date of registration:10th September, 2017
REGISTRATION FEE FOR CONFERENCE
- Student/Research Scholar: Rs. 1500 /- (Early Bird: Rs. 1200 /-)
- Academician:Rs. 2000 /- (Early Bird: Rs. 1700 /-)
- Industry Participant: Industry Participant: Rs. 2500 /-
FOREIGN PARTICIPANTS:Doctoral Students/ Academia: $150 (Early Bird: $120)
(The registration fee includes conference kit along with a copy of conference proceedings, lunch and snacks during the conference.)
ACCOMMODATIONAccommodation shall be provided on twin sharing/single sharing basis for the interested participants. Participants should mention the same while submitting online registration form and should have to pay the requisite amount in advance. For further details kindly contact our coordinators.
MODE OF PAYMENT
The payment can be made by cheque/DD/NEFT/RTGS.
The cheque/DD should be drawn by the name 'MM's IMERT, Pune', payable at Pune.
BANK DETAILS FOR NEFT/RTGSName: - MM'S IMERT PUNE
Bank Name: - Bank of India
Account No.:- 051410110001310
IFSC Code: - BKID0000514
Branch: - F. C. Road
- Once intimation received about acceptance of abstract from conference organizing committee through email, participants have to fill up the online registration form uploaded in the website.
- In case of multiple authors, separate payment fee has to be paid for each participant.
- Details of money transfer should be mentioned carefully in the registration form.
- Participants paying registration fee through crossed Demand draft need to send the original copy to the conference organizing committee (Any bank charge is to be borne by the depositor).
- Scanned copy of the Demand Draft/Online transaction details have to be attached with the online registration form in the website.
- Once money is deposited or DD is received by the organizing committee, the same will be intimated to the participants through email.
- For accommodation separate fee has to be paid. For details contact our student coordinators.
and Logistics of 02 Keynote Speaker
- Corporate Banners to be put in the premises. (Approx. Size 13 x 7 ft) at the Registration Area
- Welcome Reception
- Handouts to be given.
- Prominent exposure of company logo and name
- Company logo on conference with links to company website.
- Marketing materials including media advertising, newsletter bulletins and delegate information sheets
- Conference giveaways (branded pens, note pads etc)
- Formal verbal acknowledgement at the Conference Opening presentation
and Logistics of 02 Resource Persons
- Corporate Banners to be put in the premises. (Approx. Size 13 x 7 ft) o The Registration Area
- Handouts to be given.
- Prominent exposure of company logo and name
- Logo on Conference website o Marketing materials including media advertising, newsletter bulletins and delegate information sheets
- Conference giveaways (branded pens, note pads etc) Formal verbal acknowledgement at the Conference Opening presentation
and Logistics of 01 Keynote Speaker
- Corporate banner in the Registration Area
- Prominent exposure of company logo and name o Logo on Conference website
Prof. Sandeep Hegadesandeephegade@imertpune.in
ORGANIZING COMMITTEEDr. Uttam B. Sapate | Prof. Vijay H. Sonaje | Prof. Nilaya Murthy
PROGRAMME, REGISTRATION OF RESEARCH PAPER & ACCOMMODATION RELATED QUERIES STUDENT COORDINATORS
|Hira Askariemail@example.com||Mob: 91- 9673503409|
|Akansha Tehalyanifirstname.lastname@example.org||Mob: 91- 8484838174|
|Radha Kawreemail@example.com||Mob: 91- 9689515494|
|Rutushree Nairfirstname.lastname@example.org||Mob: 91- 9130586955|
|Sagar Dhokaneemail@example.com||Mob: 91- 7387236282|
|Ajinkya Patilfirstname.lastname@example.org||Mob: 91- 9890829060|